Mas La Monaque
Rental House in Provence
Address: Mas La Monaque, 13520 Maussane les Alpilles
Mas la Monaque - rental house in Provence is a beautifully restored 17th century farmhouse close to the historic medieval village of Les Baux de Provence. See also www.mas-la-monaque.com.
Situated on the outskirts of the beautiful Provencal village of Maussane-les-Alpilles and close to the medieval village of Les Baux de Provence and the well-known market town of St Remy de Provence. The towns of Avignon, Arles and Aix-en-Provence are close by and Marseille and the wonderful Mediterranean coast is less than an hour away.
- The house is very historical dating back to 1658
- Located on 7 acres of typical Provencal gardens
- 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms (sleeps up to 12 people)
- 2 living areas with quality furnishings and antiques
- Flat screen television and the house has wireless internet capability
- DVD/CD players
- Terrace area for outdoor dining and views of the gardens
- 12 metre swimming pool with diving board and sun lounges
- Boules pitch and use of Boules set
- Use of 4 sets of golf clubs
- On site chef available
- Smoking not permitted inside the house
Appointments included in the price
- Air-conditioning and heating
- Cleaning and maintenance
- Linen, towels and cutlery
AVAILABLE FOR RENTAL ALL YEAR ROUND
View Larger Map
To enquire about a stay at this property, simply enter your name, email address, and enquiry details - including the number of guests and your preferred dates - and you will receive a reply by email within 24 hours. Please ensure that you enter your email address correctly. Your privacy will always be respected.
Please note that we have introduced a simple 'security question' to attempt to verify genuine enquiries. The question needs to be answered correctly for us to receive your enquiry.