Paris St Sulpice Rental Apartment
Address: Rue St Sulpice, 75006 Paris (Map »)
The one bedroom apartment at Rue St Sulpice is situated in an historical building from the 1700's. The Society of St Vincent de Paul was founded in the building and held its first meeting here on 23 April 1833.
The apartment is located on the 6th floor of a beautifully maintained property that has an expansive courtyard at the rear of the building. Readily accessible by elevator or stair.
The apartment is situated directly opposite and overlooks the famous church of St Sulpice in the exclusive 6th arrondissement of Paris. The church at St Sulpice dates back to 1646 and was recently featured in the world-wide movie/book success 'The Da Vinci Code'.
The apartment is situated close to the Luxembourg Gardens and Palace which is widely recognized as the most beautiful park in Paris. The St Sulpice/Luxembourg area is one of the most exclusive districts in the city surrounded by an abundance of shops, cafés and restaurants.
The 6th arrondissement is home to some of the most expensive real estate in Paris and the location is ideal for exploring the city by foot as it is in the heart of the historical area of Paris.
All of the major sites in Paris are within walking distance of St Sulpice.
- This one bedroom apartment sleeps up to 4 people and has quality furnishings and antiques
- The bedroom has a queen size bed with quality French linens and views over the church of St Sulpice
- There is a queen size beautifully crafted leather sofa bed in the living room made by the French company 'Steiner'. The sofa bed sleeps two people in comfort
- Sony High Definition Television with Blue Ray DVD player and a selection of movies
- Cable television with a selection of English speaking channels
- Free international telephone calls to landlines around the world included in the rental price
- Wireless Internet access included in the rental price
- IPod docking station
- Views over the Paris rooftops to St Germain des Pres - the oldest church in Paris
- Modern bathroom with spacious shower
- Modern high quality kitchen with stone bench tops and Siemens appliances
- Washer and dryer
- All crockery/cutlery included
- Separate dining area with table and dining chairs
- Non-smoking apartment
The Metro train service is the fastest and easiest way to move around Paris. The Metro stations at St Sulpice (Line 4), Mabillon (Line 10) and Odeon (Line 4 and 10) are all within a couple of minutes walk from the apartment.
There is a taxi rank 100 metres from the apartment in place St Sulpice.
Cafés & Restaurants
The three most famous cafés in Paris are all situated a couple of minutes walk from the apartment at St Sulpice.
- Café de Flore - regarded as the most famous café in the world
- Brasserie Lipp - frequented by Hemingway and many famous people since 1880
- Les Deux Magots - the third of the famous trio and still frequented by the stars
There is an amazing choice of restaurants within a couple of minutes walk from the apartment. These range from the utmost in fine French dining and typical Parisian bistros to inexpensive quality Pizzerias and cafés.
The immediate area around St Sulpice is a shopping paradise. Take a leisurely stroll down rue St Sulpice where you will find a fine selection of clothing and home ware stores. You will find the following top designers Yves St Laurent, Christian Lacroix, Luis Vuitton, Christian Dior, Armani, Kenzo, Sonia Rykiel, Burberry, Prada and Christian Laboutin all within a couple of minutes walk from the apartment. In addition to these top fashion houses, the area around St Sulpice has an abundance of smaller boutiques that cater for all types of budgets and tastes in what is without doubt one of the best areas to shop in Paris.
The oldest and most fashionable Department store in Paris is Le Bon Marché which is a 10-minute walk from the apartment. It is recognized as having the best gourmet supermarket in Paris.
St Sulpice is an ideal base for your stay in Paris being situated in the most beautiful area of the most beautiful city in the world.
AVAILABLE FOR RENTAL ALL YEAR ROUND
View Larger Map and Google Street View
To enquire about a stay at this property, simply enter your name, email address, and enquiry details - including the number of guests and your preferred dates - and you will receive a reply by email within 24 hours. Please ensure that you enter your email address correctly. Your privacy will always be respected.
Please note that we have introduced a simple 'security question' to attempt to verify genuine enquiries. The question needs to be answered correctly for us to receive your enquiry.